All FORZA10 ingredients are chosen based on a specific principle: being free from all those chemical and pharmacological residues that we identified as a cause of chronic pathologies in pets. Sergio Canello’s 30-year experience was the founding element of FORZA10 and of its R&D Department. This has developed unparalleled knowledge on animal nutrition over 22 years of activity, and knows exactly which ingredients are useful and which ones are to avoid in pet nutrition. All this translates in the extraordinary effectiveness of FORZA10 Legend Line. We don’t just make kibbles, we engineer scientific formulations that are the result of years of study. And we don’t make small talk: behind every one of our products there are scientific researches, published on international scientific journals and available to everyone on our website.
Our diets’ effectiveness is fast beyond imagination, but this is not a miracle: we just let Nature work, removing all those man-made obstacles that increase the risk of pathologies and bringing the incidence of disorders back to its natural percentage.
In our Legend Line we use whole anchovies as the primary source of animal protein. We chose anchovies for many reasons:
- their proteins have exceptional biological value
- anchovies are free from oxytetracycline residues, that we identified as a risk to our pets’ health through our many in vitro scientific researches made in collaboration with 8 different universities;
- they are small pelagic fishes that bypass the risk of heavy metals contamination;
- anchovies are on the bottom of the food chain, thus eating just plankton: this means they don’t run the risk of accumulating toxic substances such as mercury, arsenic and many others;
- they can be considered hypoallergenic. Fish has been often accused of being a source of allergies, but our experience tells us the exact contrary of that, since fish allergy in dogs is extremely unlikely;
- anchovies are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, fundamentals because of their natural anti-inflammatory properties and their ability to keep cellular growth in check (especially useful in the case of adipose cells), thus decreasing the risk of overweight;
- to sum it up, anchovies are an extraordinary protein source to feed dogs and cats.
Our studies on allergies and intolerances (refer to research section for further details) have shown that the vast majority of the reactions to chicken are due not to allergies but rather the presence of toxic Oxytetracycline residues in broiler chickens bred via intensive farming (allergic reactions to chicken are actually very infrequent). The chicken utilized in Legend is organic and therefore does not contain these toxic residues, consequently, it is extremely rare that it would lead to any reactions. Our advice is to try a free sample of Legend: if this leads to no symptoms developing then it is almost certain that the product will work perfectly. Alternatively, you can utilize Legend All Life, made with anchovies only and thus ideal for those who don’t want chicken proteins, even if organic.